Friday 11 April 2014

....Its just no good....

....i am in desperate need of more time in my day....

....I tried looking on Amazon, cos Amazon sells everything, so i kinda assumed that they might sell more time in small gift boxes, but they didn't....

...Then i thought i would scour the isles of online shopping on Ebay, because you never know, someone somewhere on this planet might have some spare 'time' that they want to sell......but no.....not there either....

....So if anyone out there knows where there might be a place that i could purchase some 'more time in my day'....then please please do drop me line......because it seems that the majority of my 'time' is spent either working or grocery shopping, and then there is the grand kids to fit in, and the elderly parents to visit, the running back and forth from one place to another for what ever reasons now escape me.....and all the other stuff that you have to do just because you have to do it because nobody else will............................there, that's my whinge over................



.....so here's a small crocheted ring that i have managed to make in the last week.......and that's about it....







Hector thought it made a nice crown....
 
 
....and Little My thought it made a nice hat....

.....and why are my pictures all BLURRY....oh for goodness sake.....
.....wheres the bottle opener....
 
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. I have the same problem as well Pixie, so many demands on our time before we can get to creating. I must spend less time online, I am very easily waylaid! lovely little ring - does make a very cute hat/headbandx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh if you find some please let me know as I've lost all of my mummy-time days (ie Monday's and Wednesday's) as I'm currently working 3 jobs at two schools! I want my life back! Mwah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that we all feel a bit blurry at times, it sounds as though you have got an awful lot going on, no wonder you don't have any time. I hope that you can find some over the weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet all your creativity is just dying to get out and play. But, you made a ring... and a pretty one it is. Hang in there, it will get better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I understand how you feel...work, run errands, etc. and so little time to "play". I have found that if there is something I really want to do then at times I just try to squeeze in 15 minutes. Be it reading or punch needle or other things. Some times that is the only way I can get it done. I even decided to exercise so I find 10 minute routines and it works :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh i too need more time, plenty of it so i have time spent in the garden and not feel guilty that i should be doing something else! the trouble is i have wayyyy too many ideas for new things, plus that big pile of books to read, the journaling, the skirts to try and make (my first attempt since school!!!)
    i love your little my...she is my heroine :)

    ReplyDelete